Thursday, June 11, 2009

A little late I know!

Kenzie is obsessed with rocks so this above is her trying to dig one out of the bottom.
Like I said she wants to catch them so bad, she did this all day and could do it forever!

My little mountain goat on the rocks trying to get the best view of kenzie






Oh how much I do love this person, He is amazing in everyway possible!




Sorry everyone that my blog has been a little (ok alot) outdated. Life has been so busy. first I will tell you about our two year anniversary. Well I know that you are supposed to be doing the big fun anniversaries at first and then they get dull as you get older, lol but we do the opposite. On our first anniversary we painted our bedroom wall, and now this anniversary I had him take me shopping. AJ is so cute, he got a room up at sundance resort and planned out all these fun activities, So here is how our conversation went.


Lacey: How much total is it?
AJ: um....$400.00
Lacey: holy crap dude
AJ: Well I was afraid that you would be disappointed if I didn plan something fun.
Lacey: You are buying me a house, thats plenty!


So the plan is, as our anniversary present to eachother we are just going to purchase a house. That sounds good enough to me!

Anyway that day we took the dogs out to a little lake/pond behind Lone Peak to let them swim. Hilarious!
Kenzie is a hunting dog so she just gravitates toward any animal that could be considered a game animal. There were ducks all over the place and she would try and sneak up on them. She would start to get close to them in the water and then once she got close she would lay low in the water and glide towards them. Hilarious. And gizmo doesn realize that he can swim so he just goes in as far as he can reach and then he makes sure that he can see her. There were these little docks on the pond/lake and I watched him go out on one so that he could get a better look at his girl and a board was missing....well he didnt realize that and fell through! Wow talk about scaring the crap out of someone, I thought he was going to drown! So I went charging over there my hear beating a bajillion miles an hour and he came swimming out from underneath it. Then I could laugh but it did really scare me and him. Then gizmo and kenzie found a dead cat fish and they played with it a little in the water. so sick!

all in all it was a great anniversary! I love you so much AJ, you have taught me so many things, the biggest is how to love someone unconditionally. Sometimes I just sit and think about him and I cant help but smile. The lord must really love me to have sent you to me. I cant wait to spend eternity with you. I dont deserve you and I hope that one day I will!!! Always and Forever love!

No comments:

Post a Comment